Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gerry Visits Osama: Hash, Sharpton, plumbing....etc.

im: How do you really feel about Osama?
Gerry: I'd hang out with him.
im: What would you do?
Gerry: I'd ask him to get me opium and we'd talk about indoor plumbing.
im:What do you think is better? Their plumbing or their opium?
Gerry: The opium dude. And the hash.
im: How do you think he feels about Al Sharpton?
Gerry: I think they share some of the same views.
im: What do you think they'd say about their fashion sense?
Gerry: I think Osama would say that just because 'Sharp' is in your name dosen't mean you push it.
im: So you think he's tryin to hard with the perm?
Gerry: Yeah, and he tries to get on T.V. all the time.
im: Dosen't Osama try to get on T.V.?
Gerry: Not as much as Al Sharpton.

No comments:

Post a Comment